If you encounter a problem while using Facebook, maybe one of their feature is not working, tell Facebook about it.
This is because, they might not be aware of it, so if you do not report it to them, it will be difficult for them to identify the problem and fix it as need be.
This fact is the reason why Facebook has made it so easy for their users (you) to make a report to them.
So read through the step below for it will educate you how to make your report from your smartphone.
How to Report a Product Problem to Facebook.
- Tap the Menu icon on the right of the navigation bar that looks like this
- Scroll the menu that appears to the bottom and select Report a Problem
- Select the Facebook product or feature you are having a problem with in the Select a Product option list.
- Describe your problem in the text box titled What went wrong?, Including the steps you took to resolve the issue yourself, if any.
- Add a screenshot by clicking Choose Files or Browse in the Attach optional screenshot section (optional)
- Finally, Tap Submit.
One thing you should have in mind when reporting is that, Facebook do not reply to all reports, Although they regularly use the data from reports to improve the quality of their site, they do not reply to bugs submitted through this form on an individual basis. And also, they may contact you for further information if the issue deserves further investigation.
The Main Point
Facebook do appreciate it if you can take the time out to tell them about any issue you are having with their service. The steps outlined above is aimed at helping you make such a report from you smartphone.