How to Download BGMI on iOS iPhone & iPad
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is finally released for Apple devices like iPhone and iPad. Initially, the game was out only for Android users in July, and the pre-registration started in May. Finally, after more than a month, the developers have released the game for iOS users.
BGMI is the rebranded Indian avatar of the most popular game, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG Mobile) game. However, the game was banned in India due to security reasons, and from then Krafton was trying to bring back the game in the country.
Download Battlegrounds Mobile India on iOS Device
The game is officially launched for iOS devices iPhone and iPad running on iOS 9.0/ iPadOS 9.0 or later. So, if you are an iOS user and want to download the BGMI game, check out the following steps.
How to Download BGMI on iPhone or iPad?
- Open the iOS device iPad or iPhone and open App Store.
- In the search bar, type Battlegrounds, Mobile India, or else click on the given link.
- Now, click on the “Get” button from the results and wait for Apple to authenticate
- Verify your Face ID or Touch ID on your device to authenticate. If you don’t have any, it will ask you to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Once it is done, wait for the game to download. (make sure you have a stable internet connection)
- Once the game is downloaded, please open it and start playing.
If you are new, then create a new account, or else you can get your old PUBG account in this new BGMI game.
System Requirements for Downloading BGMI on iOS
- iOS 9.0/ iPadOS 9.0 or later
- App size is 1.9GB
- the device should have a minimum of 2GB of RAM.
- The game is supported on the iPhone 6s and above model.
- iPads running on iPadOS 11.0
Krafton is giving welcome rewards for all iOS players. The users can claim the rewards from the Event section. In addition, they are providing Recon Mask, Recon Outfit, the Celebration Expert Title, and 300AG in-game currency.
As the game has crossed 50 million downloads on Play Store, the developers are giving the Galaxy Messenger Set a permanent addition to the player’s inventory.
This post was written by Farhan Shaikh and was first posted to techviral.net